eBook & Videos/Audio Package - Intermittent Fasting Formula
Sparkle and Comfort
This 83 page eBook and 12 video and audio files (in MP3 and MP4 format) give you step-by-step tutorials that'll show you how you can effectively implement intermittent fasting around your lifestyle. The package includes a mind map, a 7 page checklist and a 30 page resources report with frequently asked questions to assist you.
Discover how you can introduce intermittent fasting into your life and how to get started successfully. Intermittent fasting is easier to stick to compared to other restrictive diet plans out there.
What is it? Intermittent fasting is a pattern of eating rather than a regular diet. It involves eating patterns during which you cycle between windows of fasting and eating. Unlike other diets, it doesn't focus on what you're eating. Instead, it focuses on when you should eat. Some dieters enjoy the greater freedom this gives them. They can eat the foods they enjoy without guilt. Many people also find that it fits better into their lifestyles.
How is it different? Standard diets focus on what you're eating. Dieters are restricted to a certain number of calories or specific types of food. Fatty and sugary foods are absolutely forbidden. There is a strong focus on vegetables, fruit and low-fat, low-sugar meals. Those following these ways of eating often end up fantasizing about treats and snacks. While they may lose weight, they may struggle to stick to their eating plan in the long term.
Unlike other types of dieting, intermittent fasting allows dieters to eat pretty much what they want. They can eat the sugary or fatty foods they crave. They can go out to eat and not worry about calorie counting. They don't have to eat foods they don't enjoy. They don't have to feel as if they're depriving themselves of the things they love. It's easy to see why it's such a popular choice.
Not only that, but intermittent fasting offers many more benefits than other types of diet. Yes, it promotes rapid weight loss. However, it also helps dieters to feel more focused and be more productive. It helps them to feel healthier and more energetic. With the wellness benefits that this way of eating brings, it's no wonder people prefer it to regular diets...
What You'll Learn
- What Is Intermittent Fasting
- Why Is Intermittent Fasting So Popular
- Is Intermittent Fasting Different From Other Diets
- The Origins Of Intermittent Fasting
- The Most Popular Types Of Intermittent Fasting
- All The Benefits Of Intermittent Fasting
- Weight Loss & Repairing Cells
- Does Intermittent Fasting Help Weight Loss
- Hormonal Changes Boost Metabolism
- Reduced Insulin Levels Speed Fat Burning
- Is Intermittent Fasting Safe
- Who Should Avoid Intermittent Fasting
- Could Intermittent Fasting Trigger An Eating Disorder
- What Are The Side Effects Of Intermittent Fasting
- Can Athletes Try Intermittent Fasting
- Is It Safe For Women To Fast
- A Protocol For 16:8 Intermittent Fasting
- Introduction To The Eat-Stop-Eat Method
- A Protocol For 24-Hour Intermittent Fasting
- Other Types Of Intermittent Fasting
- Alternate Day Fasting & Extended Fasts
- How To Maximize Your Intermittent Fasting Results
- Exercise And Intermittent Fasting
- Choosing The Right Regime For You
- Adding In Keto To Intermittent Fasting
- How To Get Started With Intermittent Fasting
- Starting With A Less Rigorous Regime
- Try Experimenting With Different Eating Patterns
- Exercise And Intermittent Fasting
- What Should You Eat During Your Eating Window
- What Can You Have In Your Fasting Period
- Can Children Try Intermittent Fasting
- And Much More!