Long term powerful features and benefits are key for well-rounded skin care. Feeling radiant, nourished, protected, moisturized, rejuvenated, soothed and restored by botanicals, vitamins, minerals and natural oils is a beautiful feeling. Knowing that your skin is clean and free of pollutants and toxins adds wonders to your confidence and is the ultimate key to the success of real skin care.
Forming solid daily habits by removing pollutants and toxins and cleaning and nourishing our skin in a way that is as natural as possible, can peel away years of dead cells, damage, scars and assist with the elimination of bad consumption habits. Real skin care is a healthy habit of inside and out to look and feel your most beautiful.
Our high quality and naturally infused products assist in the PH balance of the skin, provide nutrition, lock in hydrating moisture, support collagen production, provide soothing anti-inflammatory benefits, epidermis regeneration, protection from free radicals, the environment and harsh extremes of cold and hot weather.
Keeping your skin free of problems like breakouts, dryness, rashes, fine lines and other numerous anomalies is created from the daily habits we have. Forming new habits is easy enough to start seeing positive results right away!
- Wash your make up brushes regularly (if used often ~ see our accessories page on brush care and maintenance) Once a week would be good.
- Physical activity ~ Sweat out toxins and impurities as much as you can. You will see and feel the difference in the texture of the surface of your skin. Visible smoothness and pore health will vastly improve.
- Drink the required amount of water everyday to flush your system and to keep your skin plump and healthy. Eight big glasses a day is good. We're mostly made up of water so our skin responds very well to good, healthy doses of water.
- Eat real and nourishing food, not processed or full of preservatives. There are certain anti-oxidant rich foods that enhance skin health ie leafy greens, tomatoes, yellow and orange fruits and vegetables and omega-3 fatty acids found in many fish.
- Vitamin B, C and E are full of anti-oxidants too and can protect and enhance skin recovery and growth.
- Have a daily beauty regime ie cleanse, tone and moisturize everyday. Never go to bed with make-up on to avoid breakouts and eye infections.
- Do a deeper cleanse once a week ie sheet/clay/mud or gel mask, exfoliation or facial steam to draw out deeper impurities.
- Wash your pillowcases, bedding and towels once a week to keep bacteria away and avoid breakouts and black heads.
- Wash your hair and hairbrushes regularly as they touch your face often.
- Try avoid touching your face too often throughout the day as our fingers are a hotbed for bacteria.
- Avoid using the same foam sponge applicators or cotton pads more than once.
- Get enough rest and sleep to help the skin regenerate and not lose its elasticity and vitality.
- Try and eliminate stress, stressful situations and negative people. Being happy is a big positive for the mind and therefore your skin.
- Create relaxing, peaceful and quiet times for yourself. Meditation, stretching, a hot bath, reading or something else that relaxes and calms you.
- Create a happy environment in your home with fresh plants, flowers and open windows for fresh air. Eliminate too many fake scented air freshners, perfumed candles made from chemicals. Check what these are made of.
- Use products that are real and created from plant extracts. Household cleaners can give headaches as can clothing detergents or anything overly scented.