This 126 page eBook will help you create old-fashioned pampering products that will delight customers, to give as gifts for friends or to pamper your own skin. The methods used are old-fashioned and look back at past centuries making processes in an historical context too.
Here's a summary of just a few things you'll find in this publication:
* Concise instructions for making transparent soaps
* The history of soap making
* Equipment used for manufacturing soaps and candles
* Various methods used to make homemade soaps
* The different types of materials used in making soaps and candles
* Preparation of your lye, oils and water to make the perfect batch of soap
* In depth information concerning fats and oils used in making soaps, and benefits of using each particular oil or fat.
* Complete instructions for making the very popular toilet soaps from the Victorian era
* How to make wonderful soft soaps that will get hands and laundry super-duper clean
* Coloring and perfuming your soaps
* Wonderful recipes for making some of the most popular soaps used in that time period, including the still popular and famous Windsor soap
* Recipes for making shaving paste. Once you make a batch of this you'll never waste money on store bought shaving cream again!
* Two complete chapters devoted to candle making exclusively
* Historical functions of the candle as an illuminator
* Complete information concerning the raw materials used in candle making
* New methods of rendering tallow for your candles
* Complete information on preparing wicks, dipping candles, and making candles from molds
* Learn about the history of soap and candle making, view illustrations of the top machines used in the late 1800's for making homemade soaps and candles, and relive a part of history as you read information shared by some of the leading soap and candle manufacturing experts of the late 1800's!