Bath Bombs: So much more than just fizz.
Often when you think of bath bombs the first thing that comes to mind is its fizzy effervescence giving off a whoosh of tiny bubbles, magical colours and scents. Those obvious factors are functional but what important health value can you really get when choosing a well made high quality bath bomb?
Formulated free of artificial colours, fragrances and harmful chemicals, the best of nature's ingredients can offer a truly unique blend of overall well-being to your daily life.
I absolutely love bath bombs (especially ours as they don't hurt my skin or are full of fake colours) because the scent lingers for such a long time even after the bath and the gentle oil is so lovely (especially in winter) on dry skin and leaves it moisturized.
Top reasons why our natural bath bombs are so wonderful:
- A luxurious pampering experience you can feel as soon as you immerse yourself into the hot water is something a beautifully made bath bomb should offer. Taking the time to give yourself a transformative spa atmosphere by simply adding a bomb that is both gorgeous to look at and smell, is totally important to feel pampered and relaxed. It is the ultimate height of unwinding mind, body and soul.
- Therapeutic scents release aromas that not only relax, release stress and anxiety but also soothe and calm the mind, make you sleepy or energized and think clearly (depending on what scent you choose) relieve a headache, change your mood and help you sleep better. Aromatherapy is an ancient healing process for inner peace and calm.
- Skin health is taken to a whole other level when real ingredients are formulated together in a bath bomb. Essential oils, dried flowers and herbs, Epsom salts, citric acid, sodium bicarbonate and plant botanical extracts make for a potent and impressive combination for skin to feel soft, silky, supple, moisturized and healed. Problem skin like eczema, psoriasis, rashes, sunburn, bug bites and sores can be vastly helped with real ingredients of nature that cool, soothe and hydrate irritations.
- Muscle and joint aches and pains can be relieved through the power of rich Epsom salts and plant botanicals. Whether muscles are hurt, overused or damaged, swelling and ease is brought about through rich minerals and hot water together to repair.
- Detoxifying the skin and drawing out dirt, impurities and odor. Strengthening blood vessels and opening pores to remove toxins and be enveloped in rich oils and minerals to smell and feel your best.
- Using organic natural ingredients like fruit and vegetable pigments, essential oils like coconut, jojoba, peppermint, eucalyptus, lavender, rose, lemon, lime and plant extracts like chamomile, aloe vera and tea tree are essential for the best bath bomb and skin health possible. Real dried herbs and flowers add natural colour, scent and offer healing and hydration.
You'll know if a bath bomb is packed with additives and chemicals as it will dry out you skin, irritate your eyes and any sores you might have. Buyer beware!
Thanks for stopping by and here's to long rejuvenating soaks in the tub!